Friday, November 07, 2008

So you really want the pain...


On Tuesday November 4, 2008, the American public elected Barrack H. Obama as president (I can't believe I just typed that). The only reason I can figure that my fellow Americans would elect such a Dumbass is because they "honesty" believe that he(a man who has never lead anything and who had only been in the U.S. Senate for a total of 143 days., is because they think that he will correct our Economy. The problem with that theory is that he wanted to increase taxes, and it was the Democrats that killed the economy in the first place. You don't create jobs by increases taxes you create jobs and improve the Economy by cutting taxes. That's it there is no other mysterious spell to be cast to save a struggling Economy, period. End of story.

Why don't people get that? Honestly, it's not that hard. Is it?


Yet people Elected Barrack. Personally I think I or John Cena could do a better job then, Barrack, I mean are you kidding me?

No comments: