Monday, June 04, 2007

Billy the kid and I dinged 60!!

Grettings all,

I know, I know where you been? Tried, whipped whatever.... Anyway I'm here now and that's all that matters. First off Florida head basketball coach, Billy D., I love the Gators and if he's the Coach of the Magic I don't have a problem with that because I'm a Magic, but I'm not a Bigger Magic fan then I am a Unversity of Florida so if Billy leaves, will I be happy, I guess, but not that much. Secondly, yesterday I dinged 60 in my game the World of Warcraft; it's a temendisly addictive game but, it will make you go and want to kill real people. But reaching level 60 is no easy task I assure you and I stil have 10 more levels to go last year 60 was the gold standard but now 70 is and even after you reach level 70 there is still a ton of stuff to do once there.

But even in all the excitement in reaching 60, I must take a moment and thank the one who makes it all possible...The Lord my God, the of with whom all things are possible...

Thank you Father

Next time Ill publish photos of Xen....

Later all

No comments: