Tuesday, June 12, 2007

It's not that hard....

Question, why do people make things harder then it needs to be? For that matter, why do people look for things to complain about? I know I'm guilty of both at more one time or another. But "this far, no farther" as one of my favorite Captians put, it ends here, for me today is the end of making stuff harder then it needs to be.

I believe thats one of the reasons God gave us the Bible. It's like he said hey it's really not that hard don't murder, son't steal, don't sleep with another dudes wife, don't take my name in vane, honor your mom and dad, don't lie, love others as you love yourself and love me with your whole being. Do all that and your on easy mode. Easy mode for those of you in Rio Linda is doing every thing very easily. I mean seriously is your job that important (those of you who arn't pastors) And don't give me this whole arn't we suppose to help other with there beliefs cause I've already covered that part. (love others as you love yourself) I means seriously life it easy we just make it hard...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.