Sunday, April 08, 2007

The last month or so have have completely odd to me, because of many reasons.

1. I got hired on at a new job out of the blue, I wasn't really looking for a new job, I was content at Target, it wasn't great but it was better then Wal-Mart. Now I work for Energy Developments, in Oberlin, which is totally forgien to me, because I'm no gear head and loathe being dirty.

2. My team's seem not as important, If you know me at all you know I love sports, well maybe not sports so much as the Gators, Braves, Magic and what ever pro football I feel like at the time. I mean The Gators won back to back NCAA Basketball championships and the last NCAA Football championship, both of which I've been very happy about seeing as I live in Ohio and everyone else is Buckeye Fans. But yet some how it's changed for me.

3. It's April and it's Snowing, nuff said.

There is more to this matter but it's Easter and it's lunch time, so I'll finish this later.

No comments: