Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hum..What to do, What to do...part 2

So that being said we have entered a pivotal point in our lives, not only in our(my family and I) lives but in all of our lives; yours and mine. The time to decide what you believe in. What do you believe in? I believe in God; I believe that he sent his one and only son Jesus to this world to save from all of our sins. I believe in the greatness of America, believe that we as Americans can do any thing we want to; that we are able to achieve any thing we want to, all we have have to do is point forth the effort, which leads me to my point.

Do I want, can I put forth the effort that is required to make a change? To move to Florida and go back to school and make a decision. The answer I know is of course "yes", but the thing is; I'm scared. Scared of failing, failing hurts, it stings. How do you get over the fear of failing?

What do I do?

No comments: